for excellent soldering results
Reliable operation, robust and attractive design, as well as many years of market experience – the right soldering & desoldering station for every application.
- Precise temperature control for reproducible processes
- Clearly structured tool selection
- Intuitive, ergonomic operation
- Customized soldering tips
Irons & sets
Reliable soldering tools
for a wide variety of applications
Various designs and functions – the right soldering tools for a great range of applications.
- Fine, universal, and gas soldering irons and more
- Durable design and robust technology
- Ergonomic handling
- Wide range of soldering tips for each tool and all tasks
Tips & nozzles
Reproducible soldering results
thanks to original Ersa soldering tips
Long lasting soldering tips for a wide variety of tasks – the right soldering tip for precise hand soldering.
- The right soldering tip for all customer requirement
- Long-term availability of all soldering tip series
- Continuous development of additional soldering tip series
- Customized soldering tips based on customer requirements
Baths & heating plates
Temperature controlled dip soldering
and preheating for stable processes
Field-proven: static dip pots and gentle infrared preheating.
- Soldering baths with various solder volumes
- Digital temperature control
- Heating plates for soldering stations to preheat assemblies
- Stand alone heating plates for curing and drying of pastes, coatings, adhesives, etc.
Spare parts & auxiliaries
Everything from one source:
accessories, tools and consumables, as well as spare parts
We offer a wide range of accessory items and tools for efficient operation of your Ersa soldering tools.
- Workstation accessories for well organized soldering and gentle use of tools
- Comprehensive portfolio of solder wire, flux, and cleaning media
- Extensive range of spare parts for all Ersa soldering tools
Low-noise solder fume extraction
units for a healthy working environment
Solder fume extraction units from Ersa ensure a low-emission working environment.
- Super-quiet operational performance, low noise emissions
- Adjustable to suit various workplace environments
- Standby operation for efficient, material-saving use
- Easy maintenance and servicing